Green Bay, Appleton, Milwaukee
Absolute Concrete is seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager to join our team. A successful manager will handle the administration components of each project, develop correct estimates and provide accurate and detailed project information to internal and external project members.
- Responsible for producing detailed and accurate estimates for potential projects
- Identifies and quantifies scope of the project including all items and collaborates in developing an overall strategy for a project
- Generates customer proposals and preliminary schedules
- Performs the job setup for the project which includes initial contract review, cost codes, and preliminary budget
- Generates and knows correct and timely project information
- Collaborates with other leads and operational support members to develop an accurate project plan
- Communicates information, solutions, and opportunities to the entire team when necessary
- Compiles daily job cost reports to ensure the cost and quantity align with the budget
- Develops efficient and accurate change orders when needed
- Executes a detailed closeout for the project
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proven experience required
- At least five years of experience in concrete project execution
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members, clients, and other stakeholders
- Proven experience working on large-scale projects
- Knows how to lead people and drive results for the overall project success
- Solid understanding of construction drawings, specifications, and project requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to travel
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering strongly preferred
- Paid time off – including holidays and paid vacation
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- On the job training and certifications
- Flexible Schedules
- Above industry standard pay
- Per diem
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- 401K with company match
Absolute Concrete is dedicated to fostering workplace diversity and promoting equal opportunity employment. We welcome and consider all applicants without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.
If you’re a top-quality, hardworking and passionate person, apply today by filling out the application form at www.absoluteconcretellc.com/absolute-concrete-careers or submit your resume to HR@absoluteconcretellc.com.